This Free Training Workshop Will:
- Help you determine if becoming a coach is the right path for YOU
- Help you decide if you need to get certified or not
- Clarify what it takes to be a coach
- Show you the simple steps you need to take to get started online
* Exclusive Interview with Marie Forleo
In this exclusive interview Marie Forleo will reveal:
- Her journey as a coach and what led to her success today
- Why now is the best time to become a coach
- How to transition from what you’re doing now to coaching
- The key to being successful as a coach in today’s market
- Why it’s important to have an online presence to reach your ideal clients
Hillary made over her public image from yoga teacher to coach, that’s a huge transition. Many people feel pigeonholed in what they are doing right now. People have this secret dream to transform to something new and she did it very quickly.
Marie Forleo’s B-School
I’m a Spiritual Life & Business coach, a coach for coaches and the creator of The Art of Becoming a Coach Training Program. Back in 2009, I had already completed a yoga teacher training program, was teaching globally and had ample life experience and felt I could offer more to my clients and the world.
Just like you, I knew I was here to coach, and I knew I had a gift... But, instead of getting certified, I went on a journey. I hired coaches, invested in business programs and worked my tush off trying to figure out how to use my gifts, life experience coupled with my past trainings to create my own unique systems of coaching.
This consisted of falling on my face, getting rejected and learning how to tap into and leverage all resources I had.
I’ll never forget the moment I booked my first paid coaching client for $997. A few years later, I grew my revenue to a consistent $5,000/month through a process of trial + error. And I am blessed to say today I’ve worked with hundreds of clients and now run a 6-figure business that is not only fulfilling, but also helps me be a the woman I knew I could be while it supports the kind of lifestyle I’ve always wanted to create.
I tell you this not to brag, but to say: YOU can do it too.
Now, I’ll be the first to tell ya’, there is no magic formula that works for everyone. Your trajectory may look different than mine. In fact, it probably will.
But what I can say for sure is that you can do this and with this two part training it’s my intention to help you take your next step with confidence, ease and enthusiasm.